Sunday, October 12, 2014

Cover Reveal -- Imperfectly Criminal!!!

I am SO excited to share this cover with you!

For this book, I hired Sarah over at Sprinkles on Top Studios. You NEED to check out her work, all over her covers are amazing and I want all of them for myself! Plus, she is scary fast. She pulled this whole thing together in a matter of DAYS. If I could meet her in person, I would probably try to make out with her. It's a good thing she lives across the country.

This was a new experience for me, because we (Sarah and I) hand picked models and she did a whole custom cover shoot. She sent me all of her favorite shots, then we picked the cover shot based on those. I even got to keep a few of the photos to make teasers with! (which I have no idea how to do! But I will figure it out!!!)

I love these models, btw (even though every time I think of models, I immediately think of Zoolander) and let me tell you, they are more than just really, really, really good looking.

The cover models are Catie Chapman and Chase Riner--they are so sweet--we are now Facebook friends and they both insisted on reading Imperfect Chemistry and professed to enjoy it (I still never believe anyone when they say they liked it, though. I have problems).

So here it is!




Isn't it pretty? Don't you just love it so much you want to eat it and then regurgitate it and then eat it again? 





I'm still banking on November 11th for the release date for Imperfectly Criminal to be available to purchase.

It's pending review right now with some of my most trusted beta readers ("most trusted" is code for "I'm pretty sure they won't hate me even after reading my drivel"), and then I will need to edit based on feedback and click the publish button!

I will also be running a special promotional price for the month of release (November) for both Imperfect Chemistry and Imperfectly Criminal, so stay tuned!


3 comments:

  1. Great cover! If you need added book promo coverage for the release day, let me know. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joyce! You are the best! I will definitely let you know <3 <3

      Delete