Friday, October 31, 2014

Book Sale! Get it while it's hot!

Good morning and Happy Halloween blog readers!

I have a few fun things to share with you guys today.

First, I got my edits back on Imperfectly Criminal and I am diligently working on getting it up and running and available for pre-order as soon as I can.

Second, Imperfect Chemistry is now available for only 99 cents!


You can download at Amazon

Or Barnes and Noble

Or Kobo

Or Smashwords

And probably a bunch of other places that Smashwords distributes, too. Hopefully the prices have updated everywhere! Some places might take longer to update than others.

Third, my beautiful friend and fellow Goat Posse member Darke Conteur has an excerpt from Imperfect Chemistry up at her blog! Go check it out by clicking here.

What is the Goat Posse, you ask? Well, we're a group of amazingly talented and really attractive writers who somehow found each other amongst the interwebs and became very good friends.

I think that's it for today!

Have a spooktacular Halloween everyone!






1 comment: