Saturday, May 3, 2014

FREE BOOK! GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT!

Helloooo out there in blogger land!

So, my book, IMPERFECT CHEMISTRY is totally, absolutely, 100% FREE this entire weekend through Amazon!

If you like quirky romantic comedies, this book is for you!





Linky Poo Here...click me, ya know ya wanna...ohhh yeah...

Don't worry, that link goes to Amazon, not any sites with questionable content, I promise.

At the exact moment I'm typing this, my book is sitting at the following Amazon bestsellers ranks:





AND I may or may not vomit all over the place.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!


3 comments:

  1. Loved this book funny with romance and serious thrown in looking forward to the next book

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Thank you Kathy! I am sooo glad you enjoyed it, and I love hearing from readers! I am working hard on the next one, hopefully I will at least have the rough draft done by the end of this month :) :) Thank you for stopping by my blog!

      Delete