Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Meme Most Hated By Panties Everywhere


What do you call your panties/underwear/undergarments? Do you have any commonly used nicknames for them?

Gutchies.  I honestly don't even know what that means, it's what my mom always called them when I was growing up.

Have you ever had that supposedly common dream of being in a crowded place in only your underwear?

Hm. I think so. It was promptly repressed. I'm psychologically healthy like that.

What is the worst thing you can think of to make panties out of?

Fungi filled toenails.

If you were a pair of panties, what color would you be, and WHY?

Purple. Because I SAID SO! 

 Have you ever thrown your panties/underwear at a rock star or other celebrity? If so, which one(s)? If not, which one(s) WOULD you throw your panties/underwear at, given the opportunity?

Question one: No. Question Two: My husband. He's not a rock star, but I honestly wouldn't throw my gutchies at anyone else. He is the one most deserving of my dirty underwear.


You’re out of clean panties. What do you do?

This is a very Keanu Reeves a la "Speed" question. 

What do you do? WHAT DO YOU DO?! 

I go commando, bitch! 

If you could have any message printed on your panties, what would it be?

Look familiar?

How many bloggers does it take to put panties on a goat?

Seven.

Tag Four People and tell them why you are being so cruel to them.

NO! I REFUSE! I think everyone I know has already completed the vile...er, evil panty meme! If you haven't done it yet, please let me know and I will edit this post. 

9 comments:

  1. ROFL!!!!!! Mare, you've made the #goatposse proud! And hmm. Were you wearing the I'm Blogging This panties, AS you were blogging this?? Because that would be a seriously surreal twilight zone kind of moment, yes? Hee

    LOVE YOUR GUTCHIES ... I mean GUTS. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita - I really want the "I'm blogging this" panties! Aren't they cute?? :) I love your gutchies, too, my sweet! I'm heading over to your neck of the woods (i.e. your blog) right now. MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I crushed so hard on Keanu after that movie. "Cans...it was full of cans." sigh. Memories are fleeting as are Keanu's good movies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yes, that was the beginning of Keanu's mega hotness. He was cute as a teen (even with the longish hair and Bill & Ted attitude), but man he sure did get hotter as he got older :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright, I'm trying again to see if this comment sticks.

    I want those "I'm blogging this" panties too! Do you think they have them at Walmart? *snicker*

    Well done, wolf lady! The #goatposse loves you! <3

    And yep, Keanu is a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have I told you how wonderful you are? Also I have no idea how I haven't read this before now! Sheesh!!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gutchies, huh? I can't say I've ever heard that one before now! And just so you know, I'm promptly repressing the mental image that "Fungi filled toenails" accompanied.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cherie - it worked! I bet we can buy some solid colored gutchies at walmart and then iron on the letters ;)

    Michelle - you can tell me I'm wonderful as often as you want :)

    Peggy - Fungi filled toenails were the worst I could think of :D and thanks for stopping by, cookie lady!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ewe, toenails!! And I LOVE the panty logos.... Well done, my dear!

    ReplyDelete