Sunday, May 22, 2011

Story Structure Poster That Will Make You Take Off Your Pants and Do the Cha Cha!

Found this over at storyfix.com, poster created by Rachel Savage.

Enjoy!



ACK! It's not big enough (that's what she said)! And I can't get it any bigger! Perhaps I should order one of those contraptions they feature on late night TV that will increase it's inches?

Or, I can just give you a link so you can download it yourself, if you so desire.

After you click it, scroll down a bit and there's a link to a PDF file.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, friend.
    I thought Michael Scott and I were the only ones to incorporate, "that's what she said" into as much day-to-day conversation as possible--nice to know you're part of that esteemed group, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, thank you so much for your incredibly sweet comments about my blog awards, and have I told you lately how much I love coming here and reading all your fantastic input? I feel smarter every time I visit! :)

    ReplyDelete