Friday, July 30, 2010

Leaping Labias!

Okay. It is now day five of the no panty challenge and I have learned a few things.

1. Not wearing underwear does not make me feel "free" as Kristen insisted it would.

2. It is actually more comfortable to go commando when you are wearing a skirt or dress. Although the risk of flashing is greater, there is less chafing.

3. If you are going pantyless and for some unfathomable reason also want to wear a thick, rough pair of blue jeans, I have two words for you: BAD DECISION!

4. Poor Man's Whiskey Rocks! Okay, I know that doesn't have anything to do with underwear (or lack thereof) but I went to their show last night, and it was awesome! Side bar: I was not wearing any knickers when I went, so there. I totally just tied that all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment