Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ack I've been tagged!

I was tagged by a fellow YA writer and blogger, Miss Kierah Jane:

http://kierahjane.blogspot.com/2010/05/tag.html

So, that means that I have to answer all these questions, and tag five fellow bloggers, who also have to answer these questions. (Crap, I don't even know five fellow bloggers! Except Carly. HA! I am totally tagging your *ss! time to come out of the blogger closet...mwahahaha!)

Question 1: Where were you five years ago?
1. About 6 months pregnant with my son.
2. Training for a job as a Service Representative with SSA.
3. Getting ready for Jenny's Bachellorette party in San Diego (we went to Temecula and I couldn't DRINK! AHHHHHH!!)
4. Living in a much smaller house (less than half the size of my house now)
5. Adjusting to being a newlywed, new hire, and getting used to the concept of being a parent (still adjusting).

Question 2: Where would you like to be in five years?
1. A published writer.
2. Alive and happy.
3. Debt free.
4. No longer paying an arm and leg for daycare (yippee!)
5. Going to Temecula and actually tasting the wine!

Question 3: What is your to-do list today?
1. Go to work, get all those pesky manual paper inputs done. Yuck! (half done)
2. Register Cole for kindergarten. (done!)
3. Blog. (doing!)
4. Put away some freaking laundry. Yes, "freaking laundry" is the technical term for the massive amounts of laundry my family produces on a regular basis. (Plan on doing after this)
5. Revise more chapter two of my novel so I can post it on my favorite Writers Extreme Forum! (SO not going to happen at this point in the day)

Question 4: What snacks do you enjoy?
1. Bagel with bacon and cream cheese (thank you Meg Cabot)
2. Nachos
3. Potstickers
4. Reeses Pieces
5. Flavored Fritos (they have like 400 million grams of fat. That's why they are SO GOOD!)

Question 5: What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Give some to a charity for disabled children. Maybe UC Davis.
2. Pay off bills, buy house in town.
3. Travel. A LOT. With my family. I want my kids to see how the rest of the world lives.
4. Quit my job, write full time.
5. Live in an Ashram in India for a few months.

Now it's Carly's turn! Visit her blog at:
http://ca-r-mar.blogspot.com/

She's a really great writer, even if she won't cop to it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment