Sunday, March 14, 2010

The List

If you ever watched "Friends" you may know what I am referring to. A top five list of famous people that it would be acceptable to sleep with, if given the opportunity, with a full pardon from your significant other. Without further ado, here is my list, in no particular order.

1. John Stewart. Funny + Smart = HOT.

2. Mos Def. I don't know why, I just love that guy.

3. Colin Firth. The BEST Mr. Darcy. Nuff' said.

4. Gerard Butler. Seriously, when I first watched Phantom of the Opera, I was thinking to Christine: "Screw Raoul, go for the phantom, girl!" Stupid movie characters, they never listen!

5. James McAvoy. Kinda short, but he's got the Scottish accent and that bad boy thing going on. Even though he's not really a bad boy, when he was young he wanted to be a priest, for cryin out loud. A good bad boy, what could be better? Yummy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment