Sunday, March 28, 2010

Best.Day.Ever.

So, Friday, I left work early for obvious reasons (who wants to work? it's so much...work!)

I went to savers to check stuff out. Over a year ago, I bought my most favoritest pair of jeans there, and now they are starting to form a hole in the knee. Major bummer.

Anyways, I was perusing through the women's jeans, frowning at the faded Jordache's and mom-butt levi's that looked like they were circa 1982, when I saw them.

The rack parted, and a light came down from the heaven's, shining right on the label that said "7 for all mankind". Then the choir of angels starting singing, and I swear, a tear came to my eye.

That's right. I found 7 jeans at savers! And they were in my size! And they were flared! It was like kismet, like destiny, like they were meant to be mine!

If you've never hear of "7 for all mankind" that's probably because these jeans normally cost at least $100.00. Who spends that much on jeans? Not me, I spent $6.99 on my hundred dollar jeans! That's right bitches!

Best. Day. Ever.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment